You are here

Do I submit the “Certificate of Completion” to my State Licensing Board?

The only time you need to submit your “Certificate of Completion” to your State Licensing Board is when: 

  • You are required to do so as part of the license renewal process or
  • You are being audited
  • For Florida Engineers the only course that you need to submit a certificate of completion for is the "Advanced Florida Building Code" course. To report this course, email your certificate of completion to The state of Florida now requires providers to report the "Florida Laws and Rules" course to the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation. We will send in reports every Friday. Florida also requires self reporting into the NCEES CPC tracking system. Go to for more information.