PDH LIBRARY - Online Engineering Continuing Education for Engineers since 2009!
PDHLibrary offers online engineering continuing education Courses for licensed professional engineers. We offer courses in ethics, laws, rules, as well as discipline specific engineering courses in the fields of civil, electrical, environmental, mechanical, structural, and transportation engineering.
As noted above, the benefits of online PDH continuing education are numerous including lower prices, convenience, self paced course completion, and certificates of completions which are archived and available 24/7. Let us know how we are doing and what we can do better. We want to make sure using PDHLibrary to fulfill your professional development hour (PDH) needs is easy, convenient, and satisfying.
Website Updates - We are very excited to announce the following updates:
1) Certificates of Completion are now available in PDF format.
2) Quiz results may now be viewed after passing the quiz by clicking on "My Account".
3) PDH Courses may now be purchased either BEFORE or AFTER completing the quizzes. You Pick!
4) Multiple Course Purchases - We have transitioned from a "Buy it Now" checkout system to a "Cart" checkout system. If you like you can complete four or five quizzes and then pay for all of them at one time.
5) PayPal has upgraded and now boast the fastest, easiest, and most secure checkout ever.
How to Take one of our Online Engineering Continuing Education Courses
1) Create New Account: Register with our website by clicking on the "Create new account" link (found in the lower left hand corner) or log into your account if you already have one. Note: You will pay for the course after passing the quiz.
2) Download Course Materials: Navigate to the course description page of your choosing. On the right hand side of each course description page is a download button that you can use to download the course materials to your computer. Read the course materials.
3) Take Quiz: Log into your account. Then click on the quiz button on the right hand side of the course description page to take the quiz and pay for the quiz. Take the quiz as many times as necessary in order to pass with a 70% or better. You may start the quiz, stop, and then return to the quiz at a later time to finish.
4) Pay for Course: When you pass the quiz, a green checkout link will be provided for course payment via credit card processing thru PayPal's secure servers. ALTERNATIVELY you can also pay for the course first and then take the quiz. The order does not matter.
5) View Certificate of Completion: To view your certificates of completion or to review your course history, click on "My account" followed by clicking on the "Courses Taken" tab. You must be logged in your account to review your course history.